2011 was an interesting year. I made a lot of changes at the cost of other things (blogging, time spent visiting blogs, time spent with friends on LibraryThing and various writing forums I’m a member of, reading GOOD books), so this year my plan is to reintegrate those things on a more casual but scheduled basis.
Otherwise, being online might take up all the writing time I have!!!
So, along with the rest of you who are posting resolutions online, here are a few things I’m planning for this year:
- Blog posts minimum twice a week
- 1/2 hr. minimum on LibraryThing daily
- No more crappy books – if it sucks, stop reading it!!!
- Complete edits on the two half-edited books I have, and submit them
- Post once a week on The Ancient Standard again
- Re-watch the entirety of Star Trek: TNG (what? some resolutions can be fun! )
Mind you, my actual plans are more detailed than this (I have some weekly charts drawn up), but that’s the general idea.
That said… hope you all had a great holiday!!! Anyone else making resolutions (or plans, at the very least) for the year ahead?