Posts Tagged ‘Links’
Yesterday, I was catching up on my Google reader feed, and happened to come across a post written a few days ago by Susan at Notes from Innisfree. To my surprise, I was one of her chosen recipients of the ‘Superior Scribbler Award’, a sort of “blog-style chain letter award” that’s been going around lately.
The blog award rules are as follows:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Thank you Susan!!! I’m honored… especially when I’m such a new face (is that the right way of putting it?) on the blog scene. Not that I’m new to blogging, I’ve been doing this for awhile… but it wasn’t until recently that I decided to connect with other bloggers on a regular basis. Heck, I only set up an RSS reader a few weeks ago (the horrors! I know!). Pretty bizarre for someone who spends the majority of their day on the computer, isn’t it?
And so, I come to what should be my next step with The Award, passing it on to others. Okay, let’s see… nope, she already has it… how about… oh, she already has it too… maybe… nope… oh, crud. Looks like nearly everyone I follow already has this award?!? What does this say about my blog reading choices? Lol. Like I said, I’m new to this game…
Ah hah! I’ve found a few that I’d like to pass this on to.
- Amy Jane @ Untangling Tales. Amy Jane blogs about writing, books, life, and the stories she’s working on. Her posts are calm, fluid, and engaging.
- Kari @ Imperfect Clarity: Perceptions of a Wannabe Writer. Kari blogs about writing, posts interviews with authors, and has the occasional contest! Her posts are honest and entertaining.
- thekoolaidmom @ In the Shadow of Mt. TBR. Book reviews, funny posts & videos, and the occasional giveaway! Lots of extras at this blog make it a fun place to be.
- Susan @ Susan’s Multiply website/blog. Susan is a wonderful, warm woman who I met on Librarything.com. She posts her reading lists, thoughts on life, and anything else that strikes her fancy. She also has some beautiful photographs of her home, cats, and places around Romania!
And those are my choices! Hope you enjoy reading these blogs, and thanks again to Susan for bestowing the honor on me & my little corner of the Interweb.